March is over and we are now a few days into April. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and that spring has sprung where you are. It is slowly starting to change here in Oregon but we don’t usually have too harsh of winters, thankfully.
As you can tell my blog is still fairly new and currently, I have been posting great frugal finds. So I have helped you with saving money from home hopefully but now it is time for me to help you make money from home as well.
There are some great companies I can’t wait to tell you all about. It will take me some time to research and write about the companies and honestly, although I can’t wait to share it with you, I have also been dragging my feet at doing it. Well, I am ready for that to be over. Not just because I want to help you (that is the number one reason) but I myself need to start bringing some money in as well.
The reasons I have been dragging my feet are:
- I am still trying to figure out this blogging thing. There is A LOT more to it than I ever thought. I am actually loving it but there is a lot to learn and I am one of those people that jump in and research the heck out of something (that is how I got so good at spying scam work at home jobs).
- There is so much out there I don’t know where to start but I just need to stop thinking about that and start somewhere.
- I am in the middle of moving. Well, soon but we are packing up and getting rid of stuff we don’t need.
- Because of our move I need to start bringing money in. I would love if I could turn my blog into a full-time income but since it is new I am not anywhere near that, so in the meantime, I need to get a job myself.
So, I am currently working on my resume and the jobs I am about to apply for myself. That got me thinking that while I am researching the jobs I am going to apply for I will share them with you. An easier way for me to decide what to start telling you about.
Then that brought me to thinking about this post. The beginning of each month I want to update you all on what is going on in my world, what I plan to work on for you, my lovely readers, and anything else I think you might benefit from.
So for April, this is what I am working on:
- Applying for jobs myself and sharing those with you. I will be researching them and then writing a post for each one as I apply.
- Setting up my mailing list so you can subscribe and I can keep you up to date on the latest deals and jobs. You can subscribe on the right side of this page. 🙂
- And that leads me to my favorite thing I am working on….a few freebies for you for joining my list. I have three that will be coming out soon. Two are almost done. They are a way to record your job applications and apps/websites to make money on. The third one will be a work from home guide. I am so excited about giving you these freebies. You can sign up for my mailing list at any time and once the new freebies are available I will let you know how you can download them.
- Looking for Direct Sales Representatives to guest post on my blog and share with my readers what their company is all about. Contact me if you are interested. There will be one rep from each company, first come, first dibs.
- Advertising and reviewing opportunities. Contact me if you are interested in having your company or product featured on The Frugal Work at Home Mom.
Phew, that is a lot of stuff to work on. I want to make this blog a place full of value for all my readers. I would love to have your feedback on what you are looking for specifically. What I should focus on after I start getting this list down a bit because I will need a new list for next month of course. 🙂 Feel free to drop a comment below or send me an email.