This post may contain paid referral and/or affiliate links. If you chose to sign up or purchase there is no additional cost to you.
Thank you for your support.
The Genius Blogger’s 2017 Toolkit Review
Last October I purchased The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. The Toolkit was only available for one week. It was so popular that the folks at Ultimate Bundles (the company that puts out the Toolkit) decided to have a two-day flash sale.
Here is my journey and honest review of The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2017.
When I found out I was pregnant with my son I knew I didn’t want to work away from home after he was born but I still wanted to help my husband with finances. My current job had me working from home but two weeks before I had my son they did away with working from home. Not finding a shift that was available when my husband could stay home with my son I started looking for work from home online.
There were so many things to do from home. Stuffing envelopes, email systems, offer sites, customer service over the phone, tech support over the phone or email, website reviews, affiliate marketing, virtual assistants, and on and on. Some sounded way to good to be true. Well, they were. There are a lot of legit work at home jobs out there but there are a lot more scams out there.
I spent a lot of time researching legitimate work from home jobs. So much so I could usually tell what was a scam and what wasn’t. Yeah, I did get scammed. Luckily I didn’t lose money, but I lost time.
One of the things I enjoyed was participating in mommy groups on the internet, such as Facebook and Baby Center. Other moms were also looking for work from home jobs so they can stay home with their babies too. This lead me to want to help others find real legitimate work from jobs so they wouldn’t get scammed either.
I had a hard time keeping track of what companies hired for what and their websites. So I came up with an idea to have a website that I could list the company with their information and links. Around this time I heard blogging was getting really popular. This is when my idea for a blog formed.
At this time I had a 6-month-old and I started researching and planning my blog. When my son was 7 months old I got pregnant. Talk about an energy zapper. I still planned my blog here and there, talked about it with friends but wasn’t able to get it off the ground. Partly because I couldn’t come up with a name and partly because even though I researched it and read a little bit of how to start one, I was still completely in the dark.
Fast forward a couple of years dreaming about it. I ran across a blog talking about The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. They were offering free webinars. So I planned to tune in (even rescheduling an appointment I had for two months and had to wait another month to reschedule to). 5 days of webinars and I didn’t miss a single one. I was so captivated by all the information. Previously I had no idea you could make money from a blog! I was just trying to find a way to help others. Watching these webinars had me hooked, fired up and excited. I didn’t know how I was going to afford the $97 at first but I knew I needed to find a way to get the money to invest in my family’s future.
It has been the best thing I could have done for my business!
Right after purchasing The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit I got to work. I first started off with downloading a few Blogging Planners, then enrolled in Blog by Number: Every Busy Mom’s Ultimate Guide to Starting a Blog by Suzi Whitford. This course was amazing. Normally priced at $47 (one product at almost half the value of the whole toolkit). I was able to start my blog and I learned so much. I have to say I am now one of Suzi’s biggest fans.
As I am still a new blogger I still have much of the Toolkit to explore and learn. I have already gotten so much more out of The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit then I paid. I am eagerly awaiting the next one.
So what is The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
It’s a digital package crammed full of brilliant tools to help you grow your blog, work smarter & make more money.
The team at Ultimate Bundles has put together the best resources on ALL the topics that matter to bloggers, like how to start a blog, mastering social media, monetization, creating and selling products, time management, and productivity, growing an email list, and so much more.
What is included?
You’ll get 91 resources, like eBooks, eCourses, templates, and workbooks, so you’ll find everything you need to propel your blog to the next step and far beyond. These resources include over $5,800 of blogging tips, strategies, tutorials and amazingly practical information and ideas. For real. And that’s not even everything. You can also get free bonus offers worth $487, with 6 tools and services to help you run your blog better.
- Blogger to Author: How I Went from Hobby Blogger to Getting Two Book Deals With A Major Publisher by Erin Odom ($30.00)
- Flipping Blogs for Profit by Jenn Leach($27.00)
- Monetize Your Blog With Freelance Writing: Learn How to Make $2K/month Using Your Blog Writing Skills! by Sagan Morrow ($39.00)
- Side Hustle Blueprint: How to Make an Extra $1000 per month Writing eBooks by Lise Cartwright ($17.00)
- Sweetly Blended: The Ultimate Guilt-Free, 4-Step Recipe for Building a Wildly Profitable Business Without Missing out on Family Time, Burning Out or Watching Money Flow Down the Proverbial Drain! by Prerna Malik ($69.00)
- The Bliss-Filled Mama’s 3 Month Biz Plan: Your Step by Step Process to Designing Your Most Blissful Biz Season Yet! by Kathy Stowell ($47.00)
- Your Business Personality Assessment: Manage and Grow Your Business with Ease by Melissa Llado ($28.95)
- Brand Intimate: The Essentials of Your Purposeful, Profitable Brand by Vanessa Ryan ($27.00)
- Brand Yourself Like A Creative Hustler by Steven Picanza ($397.00)
- The Blogger’s Guide to Rebranding by Cori George ($14.99)
- 1200 Blog Post Ideas by Rachael Wynn ($7.80)
- Creative Sparks for Business: 31 Business Ideas for Bloggers by Jennie Moraitis ($10.99)
- Food Photography Tips & Tricks: The Ultimate Guide 2nd Edition by Christina Peters ($19.95)
- hope*writers 3-month membership by hope*writers ($66.00)
- Make Your Old Content New Again: Six Steps to Getting More Traffic, Money and Followers By Updating Your Existing Posts by Katy Widrick ($14.99)
- Never Run Out of Blog Subjects Again by Max Kuivenhoven ($7.00)
- The Effective Writer by Jeff Goins ($197.00)
- Webinar Essentials: The No-Brainer Guide to Delivering Your First Webinar in 7 Days by Julie Harris & Razwana Wahid ($57.00)
Creating & Selling Products
- Creating and Formatting e-Books: Convert Your Word File to Kindle by Susan K Stewart ($180.00)
- Epic Instructor Lab: Unique Content to Help You Easily Create Your First Online Course by Kari Sayers ($37.00)
- Launch It Right! Bundle: Plan Out and Execute your First Profitable Course or Digital Product Launch by Summer Tannhauser ($29.00)
- Love Plus Color’s eBook InDesign Template by Jessica Safko ($32.00)
- Sales Page Success by Chelsea Damon ($30.00)
- Sign Up To Sold Course: 3 Proven Steps for Turning Strangers Into Customers by Caressa Thompson ($97.00)
- Write, Publish & Market Your Kindle Book In 4 Weeks by Ling Wong ($97.00)
- ConvertKit Masterclass: The Exact Formula I Used to Grow My Email List to Over 14K in Under a Year by Monica Froese ($47.00)
- Email Lists Made Easy for Writers and Bloggers by Kirsten Oliphant ($4.99)
- How to Create Your First Opt-in Freebie by Angie Nelson ($29.00)
- List Building Mania: Build Your List, Save Time and Grow Your Business in 7 Days by Lindsay Maloney ($87.00)
- Problem to Promotion: A Training on Creating the Perfect Opt-in by Kristie McCollum ($39.00)
- Blog Content Creator Kit by Kaitlyn Kessler ($16.00)
- Blogging Binder by Sarah Titus ($47.00)
- Free Your Mind Blog Planner: Dream Bigger, Organize Your Tasks and Achieve Your Dream Life by Mom’s Small Victories ($17.00)
- Printable Blog Planner by Gemma Bonham-Carter ($14.95)
- BECOME by Dollie Freeman($99.00)
- Blog by Number: Every Busy Mom’s Ultimate Guide to Starting a Blog by Suzi Whitford ($47.00)
- Choosing Your Perfect Niche: The Key to Launching a Successful Blog by Abby Lawson ($10.00)
- How to Master Google Analytics from the Beginning: A Beginner’s Guide to Customizing Google Analytics for Your Blog by Dawn Aldridge ($6.99)
- My 14-Point Blog Startup Checklist by Bob Lotich ($19.00)
- Profitable Blogging For Beginners: The 4 Week Online Class by Tanya Peterson ($97.00)
- The Beginner’s Guide to Blogging: Everything You Need to Know to Start a Profitable Blog by Sarah Brooks ($12.00)
- Blog Traffic Bootcamp by Lena Gott ($37.00)
- Demystifying SEO: A Blogger’s Guide To Search Engine Traffic by Kim Six ($29.00)
- Find Your Tribe Online: Find Your Readers, Grow Your Blog, and Have Fun Doing It! by Jen Snyder ($67.00)
- Ready Set Blog for Traffic by Elna Cain ($45.00)
- The She Approach To Boosting Your Blog Traffic by Ana Savuica ($25.00)
- Traffic, Subscribers, Yours by Raelyn Tan ($197.00)
Legal & Financial
- Blog and Be Legal: The Start to Finish Guide to Starting Your Blog & Online Biz Legally by Jackie Jade ($297.00)
- Copyright Infringement Workbooks by Dana Bucy Miller ($40.00)
- The Blogger’s Simple Guide to Taxes: A Guide to Saving Time and Money by Sarah Korhnak ($3.99)
- Affiliate Acceleration: Impactful Strategies To Increase Your Passive Income by Kayla Aimee ($27.00)
- Become an Affiliate Blogger: Preparing You to Create a Full Time Income So You Can Work From Home! by Tia Mac ($47.00)
- Closing Strong: Create Campaign Reports that WOW Your Clients by Danielle Liss ($49.00)
- Core Affiliate Strategy Guide by Rosemarie Groner ($64.00)
- How To Make Money From Blogging: The Ultimate Guide To Earning A Five Figure Income From Your Blog by Sharon Gourlay ($24.99)
- Make Money Blogging at ANY Level by Victoria Pruett ($20.00)
- Media Kit Smash: Increase Your Earning Potential with Professional Media Kit Using Canva by Melissa Culbertson ($87.00)
- Passive Income Planner: Stop Trading Time for Money by Chantal Arnett ($19.00)
- Small Blog, Big Income: Advanced Ninja Tricks for Profitable Blogging by Carol Tice ($3.99)
- The Brand Magnet by Jeni Elliott ($59.00)
- Start Your Podcast: From Idea to First Episode by Jacey Verdicchio ($39.00)
- Turn Your Podcast Into Your Business by Joe Pardo ($197.00)
- Automation Education by Amber Temerity ($49.00)
- Biz Boost Workbook by Tonia Kendrick ($29.00)
- BlogWise: How to Do More with Less by Darren Rowse ($19.99)
- Creative Biz Plan Workshop: Using Smart Strategies to Run Your Biz Without it Running You by Kayleigh Hannon ($47.00)
- Don’t Eat That Frog! A Liberating Look at Time Management Strategies by Stacy Farrell ($14.95)
- Inbox Hero: Learn to Conquer Your Inbox and Be More Productive Every Single Day by Désirée Fawn ($35.00)
- Organize Your Entire Business Like a CEO by Laura Smith ($49.00)
- Piece of Cake: 42 Simple Systems For Your Business by Melissa Smith ($29.00)
- Productivity Freedom by Elizabeth Masarik ($47.00)
- Spend Less Work Less by Loralee Hutton ($99.00)
- ACTIVATE: EBA Live Conference Video Package by Ruth Soukup/Elite Blog Academy ($297.00)
- Blogging to Win: Modern Blogging Strategies for the Busy Woman by Allison Lindstrom ($179.00)
- Fall In Love with Blogging: From Passion to Plan to Profit by Dwainia Grey ($17.00)
- Turn Your Dreams Into Money: How to Build a Six Figure Blog and Live the Life You Want by Emma Drew ($250.00)
- 10 Super Common Facebook Strategies That Do More Harm Than Good by Brittany Ann ($15.00)
- Conquer YouTube by Kallie Branciforte ($375.00)
- Crush It with Facebook Groups: The Ultimate Guide for Bloggers and Creative Entrepreneurs by Lindsey Aleson ($15.00)
- Group Board Master: Unlock the Key to Massive Pinterest Growth! by Caroline Vencil ($97.00)
- Instagram Unlocked: How to Gain Followers and Engagement that Lasts by Helene Sula ($57.00)
- Own It: Amplify Your Influence & Build the Online Tribe of Your Dreams by Chakayla J. Taylor ($75.00)
- Pageviews from Pinterest: The 7-Step System to Skyrocket Your Blog Traffic (& Income!) in the Next 30 Days by Krista Dickson ($197.00)
- Pinterest Boost: How to Optimize and Automate your Pinterest Account using BoardBooster by MaryEllen Bream ($27.00)
- Pinterest Group Boards Masterlist by Jenny Blaisdell ($10.00)
- Pinteresting Strategies: How I Went from 0-200K Page Views with Manual Pinning by Carly Campbell ($32.00)
- Social Media Strategies Course for Bloggers by Alea Milham ($99.00)
- Twitter Strategy for Bloggers by Saira Perl ($44.00)
- Two Minutes a Day to 10K Twitter Followers by Brett Romero ($47.00)
- FREE 2-Month Subscription (any plan) to ConvertKit ($58.00)
*new customers only
- FREE 2500 Credits from Mouseflow ($29.00)
- FREE 3-Month Thinkific Bundle (Offer Includes 3-month Business Package Trial, Training Courses, Launch Preparedness Review, and Free Migration Concierge Services) from Thinkific ($297.00)
- FREE 2 Month Lunch -or- 3 Month Snack Plan from SaneBox ($25.00)
- FREE 2 Month Standard Plan from LeadQuizzes ($67.00)
- FREE 10 Stock Photos Bundle from Haute Chocolate ($69)
91 products with a TOTAL VALUE of: $5802.51
Wow! That is a lot.
Don’t feel overwhelmed by how much there is. I know, easier said then done but look at it this way. Just use what you need and work through it. A majority of the products you can download and use forever. The rest, such as the courses, are available to you until the next bundle comes out.
How to get it?
It was so popular in October (when I purchased mine) that they’re bringing back the Toolkit for just two days!
But the truly amazing part? They’re selling it for a crazy 98% off of regular price!
I know, it sounds too good to be true, but I promise it’s not.
Ultimate Bundles has been around a long time and creating these packages is really their thing (they’ve sold over 220,000 of them over the years on all sorts of topics), so you can trust this is the real deal.
Even better, they’re all about making sure you LOVE The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. There’s a full 30-day happiness guarantee, so there’s really no risk in trying it out.
The most important detail, though, is that this toolkit is available for just 2 days.
After 11:59pm Tuesday, May 15th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out.
For more information or to purchase you can visit the Ultimate Bundles website.
Work at Home Super Bundle 2018
The folks over at Ultimate Bundles also have a wonderful Work at Home Super Bundle available for purchase. They are selling it through May 31, 2018 for just $47.
You can check out their website to get more information or to purchase it. I will have more information about it in my next post coming out this week.