Organize with Trello…
Work at Home Job Search Trello Templates Bundle
What is Trello?
- A free online organizational tool.
- Available on the web, computer app, tablet app, and smartphone app for Android and Apple.
- Automatically syncs between your devices.
- Made up of boards, lists, and cards that help you organize information and tasks.
- You can organize as steps in a workflow, categories, or whatever works for you.
- It can help you keep track of everything you need to remember in an organized manner.
- There are many features like checklists, due dates, calendar views, comments, the ability to add attachments, and so much more.
- There are so many things you can do and keep track of in Trello.
Why do you need the Work at Home Job Search Trello Templates Bundle?
Have you applied for job after job and then not remember where you applied? Did you keep track of what jobs you applied to or where you are in the process? Is your job search as disorganized as mine was?
That was until I found a system to keep myself organized and more productive. I have been using this system for a while now and it has saved me time, energy, and my sanity. I wanted to share with others like you so you can be more productive and stop wasting time.
That was until I found a system to keep myself organized and more productive. I have been using this system for awhile now and it has saved me time, energy, and my sanity. I wanted to share with others like you so you can be more productive and stop wasting time.
- Keep track of your personal life and your personal to-do list.
- Keep track of your to-do list before and after you get hired.
- Keep track of where you have applied, including job details like what position, how much it pays, website, and logins.
- Keep track of where you are in the process of job search. Application filled out, resume sent, a cover letter sent, waiting for an interview, waiting on a callback.
- Resources to resume builders and CV templates.
- Keep track of the details you need for your resumes. Different jobs need different resumes. Keep all your important details in one place.
- Resources to many job boards that hire for work at home positions.
What is included?
- Daily Planner – Keep track of your daily schedule and to-do list.
- Job Hunting Tracker– Keep track of your to-do list for job hunting, keep track of your job applications, and what stage you are in for each job you apply to.
- Job Search Resources – The top websites I use I when I am searching for work from home job openings.
- Resume Dashboard– Keep track of all your information so you can build your resumes.
Plus a Bonus:
- Kids Activity Resources for WAH Moms – Activities to keep your kids busy while you are trying to work from home.
This is an instant downloadable digital product. Nothing will be shipped. Due to the fact this is a digital product, there are no refunds.