Currently not available.
Check back in August for 2021 dates or sign up on my email list for updates.
In October 2017 I purchased my first Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. The Toolkit was only available for one week so I took a leap of faith and purchased it. I had no idea at that time how much of a life changer it would be for me.
This post may contain paid referral and/or affiliate links. If you choose to sign up or purchase through my links there is no additional cost to you. I only include affiliate links for products and services I believe in and would recommend to my friends.
Here is my journey and honest review of The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit.
When I found out I was pregnant with my son I knew I didn’t want to work away from home after he was born but I still wanted to help my husband with finances. My current job had me working from home but two weeks before I had my son they did away with working from home. Not finding a shift that was available when my husband could stay home with my son I started looking for work from home online.
There were so many things to do from home. Stuffing envelopes, email systems, offer sites, customer service over the phone, tech support over the phone or email, website reviews, affiliate marketing, virtual assistants, and on and on. Some sounded way too good to be true. Well, they were. There is a lot of legit work at home jobs out there but there are a lot more scams out there.
I spent a lot of time researching legitimate work from home jobs. So much so I could usually tell what was a scam and what wasn’t. Yeah, I did get scammed. Luckily I didn’t lose money, but I lost time.
One of the things I enjoyed was participating in mommy groups on the internet, such as Facebook and Baby Center. Other moms were also looking for work from home jobs so they can stay home with their babies too. This leads me to want to help others find real legitimate work from jobs so they wouldn’t get scammed either.
I had a hard time keeping track of what companies hired for what and their websites. So I came up with an idea to have a website that I could list the company with their information and links. Around this time I heard blogging was getting really popular. This is when my idea for a blog formed.
At this time I had a 6-month-old and I started researching and planning my blog. When my son was 7 months old I got pregnant. Talk about an energy zapper. I still planned my blog here and there, talked about it with friends but wasn’t able to get it off the ground. Partly because I couldn’t come up with a name and partly because even though I researched it and read a little bit of how to start one, I was still completely in the dark.
Right after I finally started my blog, one of the bloggers I followed mentioned The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. I looked into it and I tuned into some live training (even canceling a doctor appointment I had made months before and it would be another month before I could get in again).
5 days of webinars and I didn’t miss a single one. I was so captivated by all the information. Previously I had no idea you could make money from a blog! I was just trying to find a way to help others. Watching these webinars had me hooked, fired up and excited.
Wow! Just wow! The information I learned on the free webinars was amazing. But then they tried selling me on “package” for $97. Um, that was kinda disappointing but as I learned about that package I sure did want it. It sounded amazing.
I didn’t know how I was going to afford the $97 at first but I knew I needed to find a way to get the money to invest in my family’s future.
What was this package!?! It was The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. This Toolkit had just what I needed to get actually get started and get past my “Welcome” page. Let me explain what this package was all about.
It has been the best thing I could have done for my business!
So what is The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
It’s a digital package crammed full of brilliant tools to help you grow your blog, work smarter & make more money.
You see, many bloggers help other bloggers by putting out ebooks, courses, workbooks, and other training material. Some charge $5 and anywhere up to $500 (or more) for these products they create. These products are very helpful and explain what you need to do and how to do it or they might help you keep track of something, etc. What these products do is save you time from trying to figure it out on your own. I know, I have been there, done that. I wanted to save time.
The team at Ultimate Bundles has put together the best resources on ALL the topics that matter to bloggers, like how to start a blog, mastering social media, monetization, creating and selling products, time management, and productivity, growing an email list, and so much more.
Right after purchasing The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, I got to work. I first started with downloading a few Blogging Planners, then enrolled in Blog by Number: Every Busy Mom’s Ultimate Guide to Starting a Blog by Suzi Whitford. This course was amazing. Normally priced at $47 (one product at almost half the value of the whole toolkit). I was able to start my blog and I learned so much. I have to say I am now one of Suzi’s biggest fans.
I have already gotten so much more out of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit than I paid. Every year I eagerly await the next one. It is like Christmas to me and I am not just saying that. I get so excited like a little 5-year-old counting down until Christmas morning.
What is in the bundle?
You’ll get 94 resources, like eBooks, eCourses, templates, printables, videos, images, workbooks, and a membership site so you’ll find everything you need to propel your blog to the next step and far beyond. These resources include over $7,395 of blogging tips, strategies, tutorials, and amazingly practical information and ideas. For real. And that’s not even everything.
Guess how much you actually pay for $7,395 worth of products!?! $97!!! Yes, you read that right. Only $97.
Here is a small snippet of what is included and some of my faves from this year.
Affiliate Marketing (5 products worth $222.99)
- Affiliate Marketing, Simplified! (eCourse) by Catherine Rosales $47.00
- Amazon Affiliate Affluence: How to Make Money as an Amazon Affiliate (eBook) by Dale Persons $25.00
- Gift Guides Creation (eCourse) by Tracy Lynn $34.00
Beyond Blogging (3 products worth $384.97)
- Virtual Assistant Jumpstart: How I Went From $0 to $3000 In Three Months (eCourse) by Alexandrea Harrelson $297.00
Branding (4 products worth $106.94)
- The Authentic Blog Project (eBook) by Hannah Rinaldie $24.99
- The Happy Creative (Workbook) by Laura Orlando $5.95
Building Your Blog (7 products worth $1234.00)
- Become a Blog Boss (eCourse) by Lynne G. Caine $497.00
- Bloggers’ Secrets (eCourse) by Kelan & Brittany Kline $497.00
- Building Your Profitable Blog (eBook) by Emma Quay $28.00
- WordPress 5.0 Masterclass (eCourse) by Bob Lotich $47.00
Content Creation & Promotion (5 products worth $205.00)
- Content Creation 101 (eCourse) by Crystal Paine $37.00
Content Strategy Toolkit for Service Based Businesses (eCourse) by Jocelyn Kopac $97.00
- Cranking Out Quality: A Blogger’s Guide to Crushing Content Creation (eBook) by Heather O’Donnell $27.00
- One Year Content Planner: Blog & Social Media Planning Workbook (Workbook) by Laurie Cosgrove $17.00
- Promote Your Content (eBook) by Tonia Kendrick $27.00
Creating & Selling Products (6 products worth $695.00)
- eBook Bestseller Bootcamp: The Ultimate Self-Publishing Course For Bloggers (eCourse) by Ana Savuica $197.00
- Create Your Perfect Opt in Freebie, in Four Simple Steps (eCourse) by Vanessa Ryan $97.00
- The Creative Side Hustle Manual (eBook) by Elizabeth Emery $27.00
Design (4 products worth $228.00)
- 100 Professional & Beautiful Stock Photos (Photos) by Emma Drew $37.00
- Design Like a Pro with Canva (eCourse) by Jada Aloisio $47.00
Email Marketing (7 products worth $481.95)
- Email List Building Crash Course (Workbook) by Beyond Basic Blogging $7.00
- Email Writing Secrets (eBook) by Kerry Beck $9.95
- List by Number (eCourse) by Suzi Whitford $57.00
Facebook & Twitter (4 products worth $261.99)
- 101 Prompts for an Engaged Facebook Group (eBook) by Karen Shopoff Rooff $4.99
- FB Ads for Affiliate Offers: Boost your Affiliate Earnings with a Brilliant Ads Strategy (eCourse) by Beth Anne Schwamberger $79.00
Finance & Legalese (5 products worth $212.99)
- Affiliate Terms and Conditions Template and Disclosure Swipe Copy (Template) by Elizabeth Stapleton $98.00
- Blog Budget Spreadsheet (Template) by Lena Gott $37.00
- The Blogger’s Finance Workshop (eCourse) by Elizabeth Harrin $27.00
- The Blogger’s Simple Guide to Taxes: A Guide to Saving Time and Money (eBook) by Sarah Korhnak $3.99
Get Started (6 products worth $680.00)
- Blog To Biz Blueprint (eBook) by Janica Khemlani-Briongos $37.00
- Intentional Blog (eCourse) by Jeff Goins $197.00
- Kickstart Your Blog (eCourse) by Raelyn Tan $97.00
- Start a Blog the Right Way (eCourse) by Anna Sokyrka $97.00
- Work from Home Made Easy: Business Plan Bundle (Workbook) by Claudia Garbutt $53.00
Pinterest (7 products worth $440.00)
- Explosive Traffic with Tribes (eBook) by Maria Juvakka
- Manual Pinning Simplified (eBook) by Kyla Sims $34.00
- Next Level Pin Designs: Everything you need to design NEXT LEVEL Pinterest Pins for FREE in Canva (eCourse) by Nadalie Bardo $49.00
- Pin Practical Influence (eCourse) by Monica Froese $197.00
- Pinsider Secrets: Strategies To Launch A Brand New Pinterest Account (eBook) by McKinzie Bean $27.00
Podcasting & Vlogging (5 products worth $158.98)
- Live Streaming 101: Start Live Streaming with Knowledge and Confidence (eCourse) by Vicky Lashenko $47.00
- Podcasting for Bloggers (eBook) by Kara Carrero $9.99
- YouTube TakeOff Quick-Start Course: How to Start a Channel with a Growth Trajectory (eCourse) by Jennifer Maker $47.00
Productivity & Organization (6 products worth $257.00)
- Get Chaos Organized for Mom Bloggers (eCourse) by Kristine Beaves
- Live that 300 Tabs Life: A Workona Chrome Course for Tab Addicts (eCourse) by Elizebeth Gidley $27.00
- The Ultimate Monthly Blog Planner (Printable) by Cassie Scroggins
SEO & Traffic (9 products worth $787.99)
- Boost Your Blog Traffic: 50 Strategic Steps to Increase Traffic To Your Website and Make It A Success (eCourse) by Frances Vidakovic $47.00
- SEO Playbook for Bloggers (eBook) by Niki Robinson $49.00
- Social Boom (eCourse) by Ruth Soukup $297.00
- The Blogging Machine (eCourse) by Sandra Clayton $199.00
- The Secret Sauce to Skyrocketing Your Blog Traffic (eBook) by Angela Mary Vaz $29.00
Tech & Support (3 products worth $588.00)
- Blogger’s Glitterati VIP Hub: 12 Month Membership (Membership Site) by Sasha Lassey $444.00
- Blogging Camp (eCourse) by Julie Chickery, Liz Wilcox, Lindsay McKenzie & Camille Attell $97.00
- Tech Made Easy (eCourse) by Julie Chickery $47.00
Wow! That is a lot!
Don’t feel overwhelmed by how much there is. I know, easier said than done but look at it this way. Just use what you need and work through it. A majority of the products you can download and use forever. For the courses, just sign up before the bundle expires (within a year of purchase) and then take the course when you can. You just have to sign up for the course before the bundle expires but you will have access to it for a lifetime.
LIMITED TIME BONUSES
Ever found a tool or service that you wanted to use but you didn’t want to waste money trying to figure out if it was right for your blog?
Ultimate bundles connected with 6 companies who get the needs of bloggers and agreed to take a risk by letting you try their services for FREE for an extended period of time.
Now, you can check out these tools risk-free and know for sure which ones really make your job easier and help you achieve your goals. The catch is you need to purchase The Ultimate Blogger’s Toolkit by 11:59pm tonight!
How to get it all this awesome goodness?
Get this, the truly amazing part? They’re selling everything above plus a bunch more for a crazy 98% off of regular price!
I know, it sounds too good to be true, but I promise it’s not.
Ultimate Bundles has been around a long time and creating these packages is really their thing, so you can trust this is the real deal.
Even better, they’re all about making sure you LOVE The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. There’s a full 30-day happiness guarantee, so there’s really no risk in trying it out.
The most important detail, though, is that this toolkit is available for just 6 days. Wednesday, October 2 @ 8am ET through Monday, October 7 @ 11:59pm
After 11:59pm October 7th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out.
For more information or to purchase you can visit the Ultimate Bundles website.
Although the Toolkit is not for everyone, it was for me. If you are thinking of starting a blog, already started one but was like me and thinking “now what?” or if you already have a blog and want to increase our knowledge, then this is so worth it.
For me, I am like a sponge, I want to learn as much as I can. I can’t get enough. As long as I am blogging I will continue to purchase the Toolkit yearly.
What product are you looking forward to?
Leave me a comment and let me know what the first product you are going to dive into. For me, it will be the planners as I love organization. And that is the best place to start to make the rest of your journey smooth sailing.