Work at Home Bundle from Ultimate Bundles
It’s finally here. I can let the big secret out!
The Ultimate Bundles Work at Home bundle is now available for sale.
Phew!! That felt so good to finally let it out.
This post may contain paid referral and/or affiliate links.
If you choose to sign up or purchase through my links there is no additional cost to you.
I only include affiliate links for products and services I believe in and would recommend to my friends.
A worldwide emergency can make you take a hard look at many things, including how you earn money. Many of my readers have lost income this year. It’s been really scary as they figure out where to cut expenses so they can still provide for their families. 2020 has affected more jobs and industries than anyone could have predicted.
When our livelihoods are at risk, we can be so stressed as we wonder if we’ll be laid-off, or maybe figure out how to pay the bills on a partial salary.
If you’ve decided that you’re ready to start working for yourself from home, are being forced to find other ways to make money, want to get ahead of your budget, whatever your why….you’ll need some ideas and some skills. If you’re looking for a side hustle or a way to work full-time from home, I found something to help!
What is the Ultimate Bundles Work at Home Bundle?
First, let’s start off with Ultimate Bundles.
Ultimate Bundles is a family-owned and run company that takes digital products and resources from bloggers and other online business owners and bundles the products together for a low price.
Each bundle has different prices but since this is about the Work at Home bundle let me explain how it works $$ wise.
This bundle has 11 eCourses and Membership Sites, 9 eBooks, 4 Workbooks and Printables, 4 Templates. That is a total of 28 products. If you were to buy each of these products separately, you would spend $1603.90. Wow! I don’t have that much money to spend on making money, do you?
Ultimate Bundles is doing their magic and bundling all these resources together and selling it for the low price of….$47.00.
Hard to believe right! It’s true though.
Inside the Bundle
Let me tell you about what is inside this bundle. The amazing thing about the Work at Home Bundle I’ve been telling you about is the number of resources and the knockout value. Keep in mind, the prices you see are the prices that the product normally is sold for, not what you will pay if you purchase the bundle.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES (5 products worth $331.95)
- From $0 to $1,000: How to Create Your Own Work-from-Home Job! (eBook) by Bethany Lotulelei $3.00
- How To Find Real Work From Home Jobs (Plus 150 Companies That Hire) (eBook) by Anna Thurman $5.00
- Remote Job Bundle (Workbook) by Chhavi & Amit $17.00
- The Ultimate Guide to Make and Save Money at Home (eBook) by Kylie Travers $9.95
- Virtual Assistant Jumpstart: How I Went From $0 to $3000 In Three Months (eCourse) by Alexandrea Harrelson $297.00
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT (6 products worth $666.00)
- Become a Powerful, Confident Speaker on Camera (eCourse) by Narrisa Mandol $97.00
- Brand Your Business (eCourse) by Jordan Prindle $147.00
- Business Planning Retreat Intensive: Get Clear & Focused with your Solopreneur Business, All Year Long! (eCourse) by Sagan Morrow $99.00
- Independent Contractor Agreement / Freelancer Contract Template (Template) by Lucrezia Iapichino $87.00
- Freedom Income Mastermind: 3 Month Membership (Membership Site) by Rachel Denning $177.00
- Professional Media Kit Template (Template) by Chelsea Clarke $59.00
PRODUCTIVITY (6 products worth $142.98)
- It’s About TIME – Management (eCourse) by Rebekah Saltzman $47.00
- It’s My Time: The Time Management Planner That Helps You Budget and Save! (Printable) by Kris McPeak $19.99
- Outsourcing Planner (Workbook ) by Lynette Chandler $27.00
- Towards Personal Productivity: Approaches and Tools For Enhanced Personal Productivity (eBook) by Takis Athanassiou $9.99
- Work at Home Schedule Templates (Template) by Brianna Berner $22.00
- Work at Home Job Search Trello Templates (Template) by Traci Weinhart $17.00 ⟵ (ekkk, that’s me)
SIDE HUSTLE (7 products worth $297.98)
- Create, Launch and Grow Your Online Presence: An A – Z Blueprint for Turning Your Passion into Viable Income (eBook) by Abi Faniran $25.00
- Create Your Own Side Hustle Income Plan (eCourse) by Kerry Beck $97.00
- Digital Marketing QuickStart (eCourse) by Alison Reeves $147.00
- Fear Not! Confidence-Building Insights, Tips & Techniques for Freelance Writers (eBook) by Carol Tice $3.99
- Power Bundle: 1Month – $1K + 5 Side Hustles That Actually Work (eCourse) by Amanda Teixeira $7.00
- Pricing Template and Guide (Printable) by Menucha Citron
- The Work at Home Training Program: The Ultimate Guide to Working at Home, Making Extra Money, and Avoiding Scams (eBook) by Bethany Mooradian $9.99
WORK/LIFE BALANCE (4 products worth $164.99)
- Master the Balancing Act: How to Balance a Job, a Side-Hustle, and a Life with Grace and Success (eBook ) by Stephanie Johnsen $9.99
- Stretched Too Thin (eCourse) by Jessica Turner $39.00
- The Work-At-Home Survival Guide (eBook) by Caitlin Pyle $17.00
- Work From Home: Remote Work Made Simple (eCourse) by Robert & Laura Mapstead $99.00
And the best part is this collection is yours to keep. It isn’t going anywhere. All you need to do is download all the eBooks and register for the eCourses within six months of purchase.
Q1: Is this one big course? Or a bunch of different products?
A1: This bundle is a collection of 9 eBooks, 11 eCourses, 4 printables & workbooks and 4 templates. Inside this bundle, you will find tons of resources to help find strategies to successfully work from home – all for $47.
Q2: What am I going to do with so many resources?
A2: There is no way on earth each of these eBooks / eCourses is relevant to where you are right now. Some of them will have a lot of appeal, and some won’t. But in most cases, it only takes 3 or 4 eBooks or eCourses that you’re going to use for you to start making money. Not to mention, there are 11 resources alone that are worth as much or more than the cost of the bundle itself. So, even though you won’t use every resource in the bundle, it would still be really hard to not save a ton of money anyway.
Q3: How do I know I’m actually getting good quality products and not just a bunch of “throw-away” eBooks?
A3: The Ultimate Bundles team spends months reviewing potential contributors, approaches only the best for inclusion, and then only accepts the top products that they think will have the most appeal out of those. Many of these are even full-length eCourses with video tutorials! They are highly selective and it shows in the final curated collection.
Q4: OK, but what if I buy it and don’t like it?
A4: Although Ultimate Bundles has an extremely low return rate at less than 1/4 of the industry standard, there are some people who it doesn’t work for. That’s why they offer a 100% happiness guarantee refund policy for 30 days. If you don’t love it, just email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for a full refund.
Q5: This sounds like a scam. Can you prove it’s not?
A5: I know it seems too good to be true. Pay $47 for $1,603.90 in resources? Doesn’t that mean someone’s losing big time? Or the prices are inflated?
I totally get your concerns. I’ve been an affiliate for Ultimate Bundles for years and I can tell you that I offer these bundles to my readers because they’re a great value. Even though a blogger may be including their product in a bundle that costs less than their product, creators get exposure to new potential readers, which can pay off in big ways later. And when you buy a bundle through your favorite blogger (hopefully me!), you’ll support them, too! Plus, the bundle is offered for such a short time that they can go back quickly to selling their product at full price.
In short, it’s a great deal for everyone. Ultimate Bundles is a reputable company, so if you try the bundle and don’t like it within 30 days, just ask their friendly, helpful customer happiness team for a refund.
I hope that fully answers your questions!! Check out all the details and let me know if you have any other questions that I didn’t answer. Feel free to email me.
In my opinion, you really don’t want to pass up a deal this good. You know me, being frugal and all. But I’ll leave that up to you. Learn more or get your bundle today.
More Awesome Bundles
If you think that this bundle thing is an awesome idea and want some more bundles, check out the others that are currently on sale.
Value: 21 products worth $514.95
Contents: 10 eBooks, 3 Printables, 6 eCourses, and 3 Videos
Contents: 8 eCourses and Membership Sites, 5 eBooks, 9 printables and workbooks
Value: 21 products worth $493.19
Contents: 4 eBooks, 11 Workbooks and Printables, 5 eCourses and a summit
Price: $67 + $10 for cheat sheets
Value: 68 products worth $2743.08
Contents: 10 eBooks, 29 eCourses, 28 workbooks & printables and a membership site
Price: $49.97 + $10.00 cheat sheets
Value: 19 products worth $1,195.98
Contents: 12 eCourses, 6 eBooks, templates & presets
Contents: 6 courses, 21 eBooks, 5 Planners and Printables